Apr 17, 2010

Hawaii Pic' Finally~!

Some reason I thought Hawaii was the mystery island where all the exotic people live``  But no!  It looked just like any other state in the U.S.~!  When I got there this automatically came out of my mouth;  what the f..?  Where'd you come from?!  There's so many freaking asians in Hawaii, that I was considered majority!  Which means I was the man!  ..with every other asians around me```

[]
[]
[]





[]
[]

Narita Airport' drinking my beer and waiting for my flight to Korean Land~`````

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you u vagina~

it's official, i'm gonna graduate this august!

when u comin back?

Anonymous said...

quit lying you love transgenders!

i hope you found yourself in itaewon. ahahahah

dongmin's comin to chicago on the 6th of june.

wherever u'll be then i dunno.

but you should come up and we should have a threesome. and show us what you learned in itaewon.

Archive